Sunday

PERFECTION LIES IN THE WISDOM OF LIGHT

PERFECTION LIES IN THE WISDOM OF LIGHT
====================================

Perfection and an imperfect mind. Perfection is to accept the self as a living god pitting you out of common realities and into the perfection of the Mind of God. It is a journey back to the Self ... I AM THAT I AM .. MAZDA AHURA IS MY NAME. MAZDA IS THE LIGHT THAT BRINGS WISDOM TO YOU. IT IS SOUL TALK .. THAT TRANSCENDS SPACE AND TIME AND TAKES YOU BACK TO THE BEGINNING. THE ONLY PLACE TO START THE JOURNEY OF LIFE IS BUT AT THE BEGINNING .. A VERY GOOD PLACE TO START SO AS TO ELIMINATE THE MISTAKES OF OTHER MINDS THAT CAME IN BETWEEN. WERE THEY MISTAKES ... NO .. THEY WERE THE EXPERIENCES THAT PARTICULAR SOUL NEEDED FOR ITS OWN LIFE'S JOURNEY. ASK YOURSELF .. I WANT TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE AND BETTER MY SOUL ON THIS TEMPORAL PLANE AND WORK FROM THERE. YOU NEED NEVER BE IN COMPETITION WITH ANY OTHER .. FOR EACH ONE IS CREATED DIFFERENT. Roda ... Author .. MasterMind. The mind of God is a very powerful tool ... it is in all of us ... the body is but a temporary attachment or a permanent identity ? is but for each one of us to decide. It is an uphill task in the world at present for that was what the thoughts of the past conceived it as ... until I learnt to beat that energy and talk myself into effortlessness. My choices defined my experiences. I walk the road less travelled and therefore it is the path of aloneness. That is the only fair rule to hold for us all is the clarity I received from my mind. To force another to bend to your rules is the path of the destruction of the good mind but to call to it in love is but the restoration of the good mind. You want people to be good Zoroastrians .. be good enough to first educate yourself in the tenets of love of Zarathushtra. Do not over analyse things. To those that will choose love as their way of thinking will be defined by such thoughts. Energy of love does not care to whom it flows .. whether you be a vada dastur or just an ordinary human ... your own thoughts will define you .. Humata / huktha / huvarashtha. Through the mind of Mazda all are equal ... your choices in the way you treat your fellow brothers and sisters define what you become. Do you care to show them the way back to Mazda as the only source worth following became my ruling thought. Spirits would force me to start another religion but I would think to myself .. they are still fighting over the one they have and cannot own it completely so I would laugh to myself and think that I never wanted to be the eye of a needle ... so small when I see billions of minds in the world. That is true understanding .. to understand that a force (wisdom / or knowledge) is but a path you may change many times before you settle into your own skin and be comfortable as just who you are. I understand God for I have been chosen or chose that path myself .. is but a moot point ... for a good thought or a bad thought is but an incomplete reality without its attendant action. A good thought and a bad thought in thought and form they differ .. unless one completes the other. My mind coerced me to simplify the gathas for posterity and the youth and at first I was a bit hesitant thinking that the scholars will try to eat me up alive but I thought to myself nothing ventured / nothing gained and simply went ahead. It was uphill at the start of the work for I had to train my thoughts to think in verse and soon it became so effortless. I was really sorry to reach the end. The gift to me was I understood Zarathushtra through his own thoughts and I saw the only thing that I found wrong and which is tripping up the world including us Zoroastrians and that is punishments as reality rather than a forgiving mind allowing you to correct your errors through an understanding of a created reality and allowing you to change its course for the life of the self. That is an expression of true love for the mind of God ... for minds may come and minds may go .. but I'll go on forever. Ushta Te .. as Mazda's light let us remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment